About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Bikini time // A random Hime Gyaru outfit // Surprise eggs

Hello princesses,

in the last days it was so damn hot in germany so that honey and me spent almost every afternoon in our garden. I´m so happy we have a wonderful apartment and a big Community garden. 
We had around 36 c° here in Germany maybe sometimes a little bit hotter or a little bit cooler but it was so warm- melting time!!
We took some random pics from you xD!!!
Pls don´t notice my chubby body, I know I know I have to do strict diet + more sport >..<! 
But I´m so damn lazy + I love greasy food xD!!
And I think I´m not a model and I don´t earn money with it so it is ok ^^ 
BUT well I´m still working on it... from time to time ^^ <3

Me in the sunshine...


This beetle looks soo cute awww it ran on my legs xD


Honey melon as a refreshment <3<3<3
Raspberries and strawberries

xDDD honey eating something <33

Me in the small pool xD

Sleeping in the sun <333and taning my back...
...tanning my other side xD

Honey jumping <333

We also went into the city but as I said, it was soo hot.
So I only wore a very simple outfit. >---<!!!
I like summer but this is too hot for me >_<° I can´t wait until Autumn ^^v.
I really want to buy Autumn and winter clothes *O* <3<3<3

Todays outfit:

Hat: 39c°
Shirt, Bag: La Pafait
Skirt: DreamV
Shoes: Small shoe store in Shibuya

I bought some Überraschungseier in the city. You can buy them here in Germany. For those who don't know them: They were chocolate eggs with a small surprise inside. Normally it is for kids but I love the chocolate *O*!!And now we have a special edition here for girls *O* So I bought some of them ^^
I bought one package with super cute Winx fairys ^----^- <33 Awww~ I love Überraschungseier so much <33
This is the special commercial "Ei (means in german Egg) Love Rosa (it´s rose/pink). ^^ So it´s I Love Rose// Egg love Rose ^^


You see it´s a little bit pink for girls *O*

3 fairys and a flower ring was inside my eggs ^^
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home