About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Small Gyaru meetup with Netherland Gyaru: Part 1

Hello princesses,

this saturday my friend and inspiration Jojo organized a small Gyaru Meet up in Düsseldorf.
I was very happy that I could join with my friend Ina and Binh to this awesome meet up.
First, thanks to you girls for this awesome and funny day.
It was so relaxing and you were all so kind to me and Ina <3<3
First we went to the OCS and met Jojo, Terry, Eri, Chealsey and Ina there.
We took some purikura and then we drank bubble tea outside.
It was so hot yesterday, around 36°C! For Germany, that is very hot xD.
Inside the Purikura machine <3<3<3
Ina and me Derppppp face~ as always xDD
Eri and Jojo decorating the Purikura <3<3<3<3

Terry, Jojo, Chelsey and Eri looking at the finished Purikura ^^
Everyone ordering Bubble tea.. and what did Ina make xDDD


Ina chan and me <3<3<3

Jojo and Chelsey<3<3<3

sweet Chelsey again <3<3<3<33

s
Terry *O* <3<3<3 She is so damn funny, I love you girl <3<3<<33

A group picture <3 Ina, Chelsey, Jojo, Terry and Eri chan <3<3<3<3

Derpp~~face

xDDDDDD
Eri is such a pretty Gyaru. Her style remembers me so much of Okarie <3<3<3

What happend  here?? xDDDDD But you can see we had fun <3


Today's outfit






Babydoll, Necklace: Ma*rs
Skirt: Eight2Nine
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Bag:Swimmer


Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home