About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Hime Gyaru Workshop @ Koneko Magazine

Hello princesses,

yeahii I have some good news for you <33
I have an article the new Koneko magazine August/September issue^----^v.
I´m very happy that I´m in the Koneko with a 2-page Hime Gyaru workshop. ^^.
When I was younger I bought every single issue.
I love that magazine *O* so it´s such a big honor for me <3<33
Please check Konekos Facebook site
If you want you can buy the magazine online here. It´s Koneko no. 52 <3


On the left is the regular Koneko and right cover is when you have a subscription from Koneko <3<3<3



A double site *O* <3<3<3<3<3


Pics from my readers with the Koneko *O* <3<3<3<3
I was so happy that so many of you send me pictures *O* <3<3<3 Awwwwww~ thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much <3<3<3<3 
My sweet friend Nina with the Koneko T^T Awwwwwww~

My sweet May chan with the Koneko <3<3<3
Churchi with the Koneko

Himena chan with th Koneko
Umeboshi Hime <3<3<3<3<3

Miya <3<3<3

My sweet Yuki chan <333

Nadine <3<3<3<3
Saskia chan with the Koneko <3<3<3

And my awesome sweet gyaru friend Jelly also bought the Koneko *O* Awwww~ thats a big honor for me<3
And another super cute pic from Jelly I love both and can´t decide which is better so I post both thankkkss jelly chan <3<3<3

Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home