About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Himena Ousaki News// Casual Himegyaru outfits // met Maddy

Hello princesses,

How are you? I hope fine <3333
So first I want so give you more Himena Ousaki updates about her wedding.
I wish I could give you more updates from her, but unfortnately I can´t speak japanese T__T!
But if I catch somethign new I will tell you all ^-----^v
Yeahhh now she is married. But only on the paper. In Japan it is really easy to marry.
She didn´t celebrate it, but she tweeted me back that she is planning her wedding for next year *^*

Here is a snapshot of her wedding formular from her blog.


Today I met my sweet sister Maddy in Düsseldorf ^....^v.
Unfortunately I misread the time, so that I came too late for one hour >....<!!!!
I´m sooo sorry again sweetheart >...<!!!!!!
Here are some funny pictures from today. 
Maddy <3<3<3 we ate ice cream <3

Me and the ice cream xD
 Here my favorite Purikura from today <3<3<3<3<3
Yeahh our Pirate purikura ^^v

Derrrrpppp xDDDD


 It was so damn hot today so that we bought something to drink at the OCS in düsseldorf.
And look what I've found!! A Drangon Ball  drink, so awsome!!! I had to buy it!! It was lemon soda <3
It was from my favorite Piccolo <333
I loveeeee him, he is hot xD!




loool ! we put the prize stickers on our legs.. I know we are crazy xDDD

First Outfit

Soo and here two of my outfits ^...^
A lot of you liked my summer hat outfit so here we go
Dress: DreamV
Summerhat: 39°c
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Bag: My Melody Sanrio




Today's Outfit

Dress: Tally Weijl
Big Hairflower: Accessorize
Small Hairflower: From my cute blog reader Tiziana <3
Shoes: Jesus Diamante













Also, thanks sooo sooo much for my Valentine this week <3<3 kisssssuuuu (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!
And before I forget, some letters have arrived for me.
Thankkks so much to Irina and Mandy and Giadi (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!
Awww my fanart+ kakao card +a cute bracelet and letter <3

My fanarts some samples and a letter <3<33


Byebye,






SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home