About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Hime Gyaru Twintail Video Tutorial, Himena Ousaki Ageha style

Hello princesses,

Yeahh finally I can show you my new hairtutorial.
It is a fluffy twintail video tutorial which Himena Ousaki often wears in the popular Gyaru magazine Ageha <3.
I really love this hairstyle so I want to share it with you ^----^

Here you see some pictures where Himena chan had this hairstyle. Pictures from her blog.




 Here my pictures when I worn this hairstyle <33



And I also want to show you were you can buy the Prisila volume curls.
Here the shop link
You'll need a shopping service to order them, because Prisila doesn´t ship worldwide T...T
But the volume curls are super useful and Himena chan also uses them.
For this Hairstyle you'll need two of them^^. One costs 1575 Yen which is around 16 Euro ^^.

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home