About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

More Fanletters // Spongebob "Purikura"// Some shopping



Hello princesses,

how are you?? I hope fine. <3<3<3<3 ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ タダイマァ
Currently the weather is very bad in Germany! I hate this. One day it´s cold then it´s warm then it´s rainy then it´s sunny.. I get headache from this xD!
How is the weather in your country? Is it still summer there? T-T
This week honey and me went to Cologne to eat Frozen Joghurt and do some shopping ^---^.
It was so much fun, of course shopping and food xD.
And during the shopping we saw a Spongebob purikura-like machine.
I wanted to make Spongebob pictures and the best: IT'S FREE *O*!!!
So we took photos two times. If you also want to make it.
It´s in Karstadt Cologne (second floor) close the mens and kids department. ^--^
The machine *O* <3<3<3<3<3


Here my Frozen joghurt and honey took a smoothie ^^.
Here my new buys.
I can´t belive that I found stuff this cute at H&M kids *O*<33
A very cute ruffle skirt and a cat shirt (I think I will wear it at work)


 Here a picture of me wearing my new clothes:

Two black tights from Calzedonia

Wooaaaa~ and then two more fan letters arrived *O* <3<3<3<3<3
I´m soo happy about that, really.
The first was from Simona, I asked her if she could draw more mini Sui´s, you remember ?
She sent me one a few weeks ago^^ ... and she did! <3
I´m so in love with this cute chibi Sui *O*.
Maybe I will print them on a shirt or on a coffe cup? *O*
Thanks so much Simona *O* <3<3<3<3<3<3

Then a fanletter from my cute Blogreader Noolie (Daria) arrived.
If you also want to send me something please ask me via mail ^^- <3.
But back to Noolies package. Thanks sooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo  much <3<3<3<3<3


A lot of fanarts from me *////////*v <3<3<3 Now they hang all on my wall <3<3<3

And my new package from Jelly arrived also
I bought cute DreamV ruffle pants from her.
She also sent me a lot of cute gifts *O* <33 Thanks so much Jelly chan <3







Today's outfit

Dress: Tao Bao
Bag: La Pafait
Shoes: Liz Lisa
Necklace: Jesus Diamante


Byebye, 
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home