About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Himegyaru with Jana in Dortmund (Part 1): Vegan Cafe Cakes'n'Treats

Hello princesses,

how was your weekend? I hope fine!
I had a lot of fun this weekend thanks so much to Jana, Alex, Binh and Mark for this awesome Saturday*O*v! But of course now I want to show you what we did.
First we met Jana and Alex in Dortmund. There was a super cute vegan cafe. It is called Cake and treats.
I´m not a vegan but I really wanted to try it out and it turned out to be pretty good.
The cakes were so delicious and looked super super cute. You definitely should try it out.
The Buger and the Hot Dog also looked and tasted really good. They didn´t taste like  meat, but good ^^.
I don't think I'll become a vegan but it was a nice experience ^^.

Awww so cute picture when I greeted Jana and Alex. But my hair doesn't look good from the back .... O.o





The decoration inside is breathtaking <3


The Hmm Burger <3

The Hot Dog

The Bagel with "chicken"





This was my favorite cake !!! It was vegan cheese cake









 
More from my Saturday in Part two ^^.
See you there <33333

Today's outfit

Dress: Black Ageha
Hairribbon: Made by Laura³
Shoes: DreamV
Cardigan: Liz Lisa
Bag: My Melody
With Darias Nails *O* <3333







SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home