About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Himegyaru with Jana in Dortmund (Part 2): Shopping

Hello princesses,

after we visited the cute cafe we went a little bit shopping in Dortmund.
They have some super cute stores *O*!!!
I love to shop there.
And I could finally visited the store 39 °C. You can find it in the "Thier-Galerie" and they have amazing stuff from Asia: Cute phone charms, accessories, hats, clothes all imported from Japan /Korea etc.
Jana and me <3<3<3<3
This picture was taken byAlex <33 Jana sent it to me <3

Cutest thing ever a cuuuteee dog in a ruffle flower skirt Awwwwwww~ T___T

Jana taking a pic of us with her mobile phone <33333333
The result pic is from Jana <3

us walking xD...

This is inside in 39°c
kawaiiiiiii~

Me when I bought my stuff xDDD

After that we went back to the small cafe, since we wanted to make a photo with the cafe owner Kim Wonderland. ^......^<33333333


Yeahhhh a picture with Kim Wonderland, isn´t she cute ?? ^^

Soo after that all we went to my best male friend's birthday party.
Maaaarkkkkk <3<3<3
It was a lot of fun.
We took pictures, but well... they were party pictures xDDDD
Here is my favorite picture from that evening.
I love you guys!
Marji, me, Mark and Benji <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


Today's Shopping

Summer hat from 39°c

Makeup bag from 39°c

Ribbon earrings from catwalk

Rose soda water <3<3<3<3<3

And I bought this cute headdress from Jana <3<3<3
That's it <3 Comment please!
Byebye

  SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home