About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Himena Ousaki is pregnant and getting married


Hello princesses,

On 2th June Himena Ousaki wrote a statement on her blog [<-- read the orginal]
Yes, it is true Himena Ousaki, my biggest Idol is pregnant and is waiting for her Baby chan *O*.
SUGOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulation.
And she is getting married with her dream man on her birthday on June 23rd.
I´m very, very happy for her. オメデトウ ( ^ _ ^)∠☆PAN!

She is going to stop working at Ma*rs and Ageha for a while. (It´s a babybreak).
But then she will  come back. ^---^v Don´t worry.
Temporarily she will be working at Ma*rs HQ.
And good news: She doesn´t stop blogging.
She wrote that she will post pictures from her newest busy of course and from her and from Baby chan *O*!!
Very, good news, right? 

Pictures from her in the newest Ageha issue (pics from her Blog)





I really hope that she will never stop with Hime.
Maybe she will change her style a bit, but I think it is also possible to be a Hime mama like cana san. (Pics from La Pafait Blog)
On the left is cana san <333

She has two children and still wears hime ^----^
So... let´s see princesses. ...
If I have more news, I will inform you.
Love 
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home