About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Big Rilakkuma fan package: Thank you soo much Tiziana


Hello princesses,

omg, last week a huge fan-package arrived for me. I was super damn happy, but also a little bit irritated, because it was too much O.o.  I´m just a blogger... >...<
But thanks ,thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks sooooo sooooo much to Tiziana <33
But please you don´t have to send me so much, <3 Please keep your money for yourselves, sweeties. <3<3<3<3
She wrote that I´m her favorite Blogger  *O*!!!!
Awwwww~ I'm also sending her something in return \(^ ^)/
I always try to send at least small letter or autograph back to my fans, if there is a adress on the letter ^^. 
It was such a big package that I decided to made a post just about it. (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

Here we go, the package ^---^v
The full package...

some letters and a drawing. I´m not sure is that me ? ^^ sexy sui XD

A bento and plushi Rilakkuma <3<3<33 ^----^Awww~<3<3<3<3

2 pens, a super cute vox, a charm and a flower clip <3<3<3

Yeahhh super cute cupcake necklace+ earrings and 2 hairpins <3<3<3

And aaaawww~ a Meta headdress *O*!!! I love it so so so much <3<3<3 It was in the amazing Black Rock Shooter box ^^
Some pics of me with my presents (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

Awwww I love, love, love my new plushieee <3<3<3<3 Her name is Nana-chan now ^^
kissu to Tiziana from Nana-chan and me. And in my left hand a Rilakkuma charm <3<3<3

Awwww I love, love, this super cute cupcake earrings and necklace. I used it directly <3<3

Me with my Bento box!! I will use it for my work <3<3<3

The pens and the Rilakkuma box <3<3


Me and Nana chan again <3<3<3 Chuuuu~

Okay thats all
Love you





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home