About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Some outfits // Fanarts // Himena's wedding

Hello princesses,

How are you? I hope you are all fine <3333.
First I want to show you some awesome pictures of Himena.
Her wedding is this Saturday. And she posted some pictures in a wedding dress *O*V
She looks absolutely gorgeous.
Is this her final dress? I don´t know. I can´t wait to see pictures from her wedding ^..^<3
Of course I will share them for you.
Pictures from Himenas Blog and her Princess castle





Then I want to thanks so much for all your fan mails <3<3<3 And all you fan drawings *O*!!!
I got three new Fanarts of me *////////////////*!!! I made a site were you can saw them all!
From Irina a super cute chibi version of me <3<3<3<3

 From cute Mandy <3<3<3 Me in my Yukata <3<3<3

And the last one from a cute Blogreader from Thailand, Gig <333



Then finally my new Makeup tutorial is completed. I will upload it next or the week after next week ^^.
I hope you will like it.
As some of you noticed I removed my old makeup tutorial. The reason is, I was not happy with my old tutorial so I made a better one for you <3

And now I want to show you some of my outfits from this week <333


Todays Outfits

First outfit ( is very Himena inspired *O*!)
Dress: Ma*rs
Hairribbon: Bodyline
Shoes: Small shoe store in Shinjuku
Bag: My Melody
Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Me on the left and Himena on the right *O* <3<3 Pic from Himenas blog ^^

Hairribbon is also new ^^


Next outfit (casual)
Dress: Ma*rs
Headband: CREEPYYEAH
Shoes: AP TeaParty style shoes
Cadigan: DreamV

 Detail:


Headband *it´s new*

 Complete Outfit:



P.s Look what honey found in cologne today xD
The AlinaGoSaurus xD
This is so funny (as you know, as my real name is Alina xDDD)



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home