About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Gaijin Gyaru Awards 2012


Hello princesses,

yeahhh finally the video for the winner from the Gaijin Gyaru Awards 2012 was finished.
I have to thank LIGYARU / Lhouraii Li so much. She made this video and put so much effort in it *O*!!!!

First of all congratulations  from me to all who won in the awards. You deserve it ^----^<33.

I´m soooo damn happy I won in one category.
And for me it is the most important category, the Hime gyaru category*O*!!
Thank so so so~ much for all who voted for me *O* <3333
I´m so damn happy!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhh~ 
That means a lot for me <3
Here the video: 
Oh yeah, this time I was one of the moderators xDD. I´m not a good moderator I know xD....


Byeee 
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home