About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Ma*rs outfit // New Jesus Diamante dress


Hello princesses,

first a small announcement: Tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow, my new video is going to online on YouTube ^....^. I hope you like it ^^. 
It was a lot of work, but now it is ready ^-----^v. 
So please also subscribe me on Youtube <--- click me <3.  I really want to thank all 1315 people who've already subscribed my channel^----------^<3<3<3<3<3 Thank youuuu soo much m(._.)mアリガト

Then I also want to show you a picture from my new "Tea Party style shoes". I love them so much and they are very comfortable ^----------------^ v.

Today I drunk a aweseome Frappucino at McCafe *O*<33.
You can choose you favorite flavor. I picked Oreo cookies and Kit Kat ^----^ That rocks ^^

Also, today was Closet Child update. I bought an awesome Jesus Diamante dress.
I love, love, love it. I hope it fits me. It´s size 38. 
My other Jesus Diamante dress is also size 38 and it fits, but in Japan I tried another dress in size 38 and it was too small ;________;!!!
But well I hope the best. If it doesn't fit, I will wear a cardigan over it ^^. XD
Here is my new Jesus Diamante Baby (pics from Closet Child page)
Front ...

Back..

Detail <3
Here some pictures of my newest outfit.
Dress: Ma*rs
Headbow, Necklace: Jesus Diamante 
Shoes: DreamV
Bag: Swimmer





Today I tried a darker makeup. This is my favorite makeup  ^^ But I also like my other makeup attempts ^^




That's it for today <333
Love you,
SuiPrincess <333333

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home