About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Ina's birthday party // "Galita" outfit


Hello princesses,

this saturday my cute friend Ina<--(click) celebrated her birthday in Düsseldorf.
Motto of the day was "casual lolita".
I was a little bit afraid because I never wore Casual Lolita before O.o... 
Mhhh after all I found a casual lolita outfit, but I didn´t like it so much. I´m not a big fan of casual lolita >----<. 
We all took purikura and went to Pizza Hut after that.
It was very funny!!
Here are a lot of pictures ^----^I hope you like them.<3
xDDDD all in the Purikura machine <333
Laura 2, Ina and May chan <3333



xDDDDDDD Ina's expression ...

All girls: Nina, Laura, Maren, May, me, Laura2 and Ina <3333
xDDDDD I didn´t see that xDDDDD May and me







Now it's called Ina Tricot not Gina Tricot xDDD ^^

Nina soooo awesome, but she doesn´t look casual.. but still, soooooo amazing, I love this dress

My sweet May <333


Okay and here my casual Galita (yes it was half Gal, half Lolita xDD) outfit >..<
Dress, umbrella: Btssb
Beret: Meta
My Melody clip: Sanrio ebay
Bag: La Pafait
Shoes: Liz Lisa
Cardigan: Kult


casual Eyemakeup <3333

 Ohhhh and I have some good news: I finally have a new webcam for better videos *O*!!
Of course it´s pink ^----^

Okay thats alll
Byyeeee
SuiPrincess <3333

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home