About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Asukatze's/ Nadine's birthday party


Hello princesses,

last saturday was Nadine's birthday part in Düsseldorf. 
It was so much fun and a lot of girls wore hime on that day *O*!! I was in heaven *O*!!
First we all met in Düsseldorf and went to Okinii a japanese restaurant where you can all u can eat. And then we took Puirkiura. The food was so delicious ^---^Maybe you remember Okini from older posts. <--- click.
Nadine/ Asukatze and her best friend Claudia ^^

Sushi time *O* <3

Mushrooms *O*

Gyoza *O*

Green Tea ice <333

All in the Purikura machine <3333
 After that we all went to the Northpark in Düsseldorf.
There we took a lot of pictures.
We had so much fun but it was so super hot. T______T

All together: Christina, Claudia, Nadine, me, Jane and Alex

xDD honey and me <3 I love u <3



Christina and me. Check her cute blog. I love her style *Ò*








Nadine /Asukatze and me <3333





my sweet Jana and me <3333
This picture is so romantic ^^
With Bubble tea ^^


Claudia and me <3333


After the birthday party Jana, Alex, Binh and me ate some ice cream *O*
It was so good *O*

My outfit:
Cardigan, boots, dress, bag: Liz Lisa
Hairflower: Made by Laura³
My hairstyle from the side...

My hairstyle from the back...

Complete outfit ^^
Okay that was all <333
Lots of Love
Suiprincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home