About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Himegyaru Liz Lisa Maxidress outfit // New arrivals


Hello princesses,

some new stuff from Ma*rs and other brands arrived at my home...
I'm still waiting for 2 packages, though >___>!!
I hope they will arrive soon... 
But here my new gets \(^ ^)/


 My new Ma*rs gets ^-----^<333
I love this Ma*rs bag with that print and a catalog with Himena chan *O* <3<3<3
I also have this dress in black. I love it soo much!!
Pic from her blog. worn by Himena ousaski <3
Awww~ and finally my new Ma*rs babydoll *w*


 Liz lisa stuff:

Then this Liz Lisa replica ruffle shorts ^^ I bought it from Maren.

And last one this super cute Liz Lisa Babydoll from Ingvild <3
I´m so happy that the weater is finally so warm in Germany ^----^v!!!
I wait for it so long! Yesterday I wore my new Liz Lisa Maxidress which I bought in Japan. I love it so much! It looks so princessly. 
I took some pictures for you from my outfit ^^

You may have already noticed I didn´t post many detail outfit post at the moment...
The reason is simple, I made of a lot of outfits videos there you will see all details ^^.
I'm going to upload my first outfit video next week.
Please subscribe to my youtube chanel<-- ^^.
Details:
Hairflower: Accessorize
Dress: liz Lisa
Shoes: dreamV
Bag: La Pafait




 My iPhone pics:

My new eyemakeup try..
My lips ^^ I love that lipstick it´s from NYX.
And last but not least I will show you a picture which a cute blogreader drew of me *O*!!
I´m always so damn happy when someone draws me *O*!!
It´s super cute. The name of the illustrator is Daria <---click <3
Thanks sooooo much honey <3
Okay thats all
Byeeee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home