About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Himegyaru with Jana // Tim Burton's Dark Shadows


Hello princesses,

how was your weekend? I hope fine ^----^. The weather was awesome this weekend, that makes me so damn happy */////*!!!
On saturday I met my friends Jana <---click and Alex in Düsseldorf. I also bumped into a lot of people *O*!! yeah.
We also took purikura, ate ice cream and went to the small japanese bakery called "bakery my heart".I love this backery so much. ^-----^<33
Of course we took a lot of pictures.
I also bought finally my Dokomi tickets for next sunday. I´m so happy and excited.
If you're also going to be at the Dokomi (<---click here for more details) you can meet me there on sunday ^....^.
Jana and me in the Purikura machine <3333


I also met there Taeyen (Nina) and Jasmin. They both looked so stylish *O*
Maddy was also in düsseldorf <3333 
Yeahhhhhh in the bakery.  We bought some delicious sweets things for home.

Cute Jana <3<3<3<3


The ice cream cup from Binh and me <3

Jana gave me these cute earrings as a present




With melon ice cream ice
 After that day we all went together in Dark shadows. The new Tim Burton movie.
And it was awesome. I love that movie. You should check it out.




And on saturday Binh and I had our 4th anniversaty. *O*<3
I´m so happy about that. I love him so much and I'm so happy that I found my dream boy.
He woke me up in the morning with flowers, photos and a breakfast in my bed.

Okay and finally my outfit from today:
Dress. La pfait,
Shoes, Headbow, Bolero and Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Bag: Tao Bao


Okay 
Byeee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home