About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Honey's birthday // New Gyaru Hairmake




Hello princesses,

monday was the birthday from my honey <33.
We celebrated the evening together *O*. 
We went to the cinema and watched American Pie 4. It was sooo funny.
We love all American Pie movies. ^---^v
Before we went into the movie, we ate ice cream in a small cafe inside of the cinema ^---^:
Here some pictures from our day ^---^.<3 I´m so glad that my honey liked the evening which I planned for him. It was a surprise for him. He thought I had forgotten his birthday <33333
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I met Edward in the cinema xDDD
xDDDD and Binh met Jacob. xDDD
The ice cafe ^^

Binh took this amazing pic from cologne media park *O*. He is so talented also with my iPhone...

My sweetheart! I love you <33333



And here some pictures of my outfit.
My darling took them in my princess room ^^
I tried a new hair style with one of my half wigs. They were so comfortable I love them !!!
Binh loves it when I wear all my hairs on one side, so I did this hairstyle. I´m so glad that he liked it <3<3<3<33<3<3 A lot of you asked me at Facebook, if I can make a tutorial with this hairstyle and yes no problem I can do it <3333

P.s. Please visit my Facebook page <--- click and follow me <3 I update it frequently ^----^
Babydoll shirt: Liz Lisa
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Hairflower: Made by Alexandra völker 
Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Skirt: Kult
Shoes: small shoestore in Shinjuku ^^



 And here a picture which I took with my new webcam ^....^
I love my webcam <333


Okay that was all <333
love Suiprincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home