About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Review: NYX Doll Eye Mascara


Hello princesses,

Last week I bought a new Eye Mascara from NYX, because my old one was empty. That's why I got the DOLL EYE mascara from NYX.
And I love it<3<3<3 It makes awesome eyelashes.
So I decided to make a review for you. 
First I like the packaging. the box is a silver almost metallic material with a flower/ peacock feather look.
The mascara tube itself is black with white font, very elegant.
I love big full brushes like this one.
The mascara is very comfortable to wear and didn´t stick your lashes together *O*!!
My naturally lashes look so long with this mascara. 
Here some information:

Brand: NYX
Name: Doll Eye Mascara Volume
Where did I bought it? Douglas
Prize: 9,95 €
Colour: Extreme black DE02
Weight: 8g

 

The brush ...
 First a picture of my eye without mascara. I had blonde lashes so I need mascara T__T. 
And here my lashes with the mascara 
from side...

Eyes closed...


I also need to use mascara for my lashes, even when I'm using use fake lashes. The reason is that I have blonde lashes.
If I didn´t put mascara on my lashes, you'd see the difference between my blonde lashes and the black fake lashes.
Later with the fake lashes on my eye it looks like this:
I´m very happy and I will buy this mascara again *O* <333

I hope you like my review and share / comment please ^----^v
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home