About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New package from Tao Bao // Fanletter// Himena news

Hello princesses,

Thank you for all your nice words for my last post. This amount of support was overwhelming, I didn't expect this. Thank you so much!

Yeahhh some new packages arrived at my home! I´m sooo happy about that.
First my first Tao Bao order.
I never ordered at Tao Bao before. And now I found shops so cute that I just had to order xD.
My good friends Svenja make all for me. Thanks darling *O* <3<3<3
So here my items I also linked the shops, if you also want to order there ^---^v

First Shop:



Bon Bon dress:  Shop

Cute chiffon dress: Shop
Then also my pink Eyeball Hairclips arrived *yeah* ! I´m so happy.
I like them xD they look so creepy but it was a must have ^----^<3
I bought mine at Ebay ^^ <3





And then a super super cute fan letter from a blogreader arrived.
It´s from Alice Cheung and she is from Luxembourg. She asked me a last week if I had a fanmail adress and then she send me a cute fan letter. I´m so happy.
She also sent me super cute Phone charms ^----^v!!!!!
Thank you Alice chan and of course I will never stop blogging <3


I want to inform you that I wrote with Himena chan <33 I congratulated her to her baby and her marriage.
And then I asked her if she will still wear hime after baby chan is there.
And She answered yes, of course ^-----^v
Her original answer ^^ <3


Today's outfit







 Okay that´s all <333

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home