About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Shopping: What I bought in Japan: Last part / new commenting system


Hey princesses,
so this is finally my last post from what I bought in Japan. 
Yes, I know I bought soo much xD !!
Okay I hope you'll like this post, too. 

First I have some news for you. 
I installed a new comment system called Disqus. Now everyone can comment on my blog. 
That means you can comment if you're not registered to Blogger, too. 
I hope I get a lot of comments and I'll try my best to answer your questions ^^ <333

So enjoy this post <33333
 My orginal Jesus Diamante bag!! I bought it in Shinjuku in Jesus Diamante in Marui One ^^
 Awwww. My Anna Sui lipgloss <3<3 I love this brand <33 I it smells so good <333
 Minnie Couture sticker, I bought them in Ueno <333.
 My Ma*rs set. (It was my twin set with Diane). I bought it in Shibuya 109.  And a new Ma*rs catalog, it was free.
 Some beautiful underwear. Maybe it´s from Tutuanna or Body Focus.
 So cute sponge. We bought it in Harajuku, in Daiso, one the biggest 100 Yen shops in Tokyo. ^^
 This was a present from Diane. A pinku mobile phone.
 New parfum and mirror. I bought it in Shijuku in Donki.
 Cute Cardigan. I bought it in Akiba.
 Pink princess skirt from Tutuha. I bought it in Shibuya 109.
 Minnie Couture charm for bags. I bougth it in Ueno.
 La Pafait dress, necklace and bracelet. This dress was my dream dress from La Pafait. 

The bracelet was designed by Himena chan <33 sooo cute.
And finally Debuneko cat <33 soo cute!! We bought him in Harajuku <333 soo cute. 
And my twintails from Pricilla. I bought them in Shinjuku in Marui One (OIOI). 


Soo now you saw what I bought in Japan <33333
Look yesterday we took a super cute picture from Himena chan with her princess hat <3333 
Kawaii ~

Okay Bye Bye


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home