About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Our flight to Japan, first stop: Moscow...


Hello princesses,
today we are flying to Japan ^^.
At the moment I'm sitting in Moscow with my honey, it's soo boring ;__; !!!!!
We have to wait here for 5 hours ;_; !
Then we'll fly to Japan in ten hours.
I'm not feeling good today, but well.. but at the same time, I´m very happy XD <3<3<3<3

                                     Binhs food ^^. I couldn´t eat anything ^^. 

Okay more later <3<3<3
Bye cuties <3<3<3
SuiPrincess

11 comments:

  1. wow! als ich da im april war sind wir auch mit aeroflot geflogen aber auf dem weg nach moskau? hatten wir nichmal jeder so kleine fernseher ; ; voooll ödeee :)
    naja hoffe ihr habts besser ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to Moscow again ^^
    and we will be able to meet each other =*

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEEIIID
    Hahha :D
    viel spaß
    und Moskau is doch auch schön ;3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg ! o.o is a lot of food...
    hahaha airplane food I never liked xD
    I love your hair so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. die aussicht ist ja wunderschön :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your trip was all fine and safe. It sucks to wait 5 hours but atleast you are with your sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To JAPAAAN... I'm so Jealous!! by the way i love the video of your hause!!! IS GREAT! i wish i have a home like that.. and your room is so hime just like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw X_X das is doof das du dich nciht gut fühlst X_X ich wünsch dir gute besserung ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gute Besserung bis ihr da seid ;_;
    Freu mich schon auf die Berichte aus Japan ♥

    (Im Übrigen ist deine Stimme ja zuckersüß :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooohhh woooow x) Hab grad deinen Blog entdeckt und bin ziemlich neidisch...
    Ich will auch wieder nach Tokyo :O ...
    Ich hoff du hast mehr Glück als ich un musst nicht wegen irgendwelchen schlechten Nachrichten aus Fukushima früher abreisen >.<...
    Oooh man bin ich neidisch xD was habt ihr noch so geplant bzw wie lange bleibt ihr ? :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home