About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Pictures from my lolita / gyaru (Himena Ousaki inspired) photoshooting


Hello princesses,
soo~ the first edited photos are finished.

I´m very happy with the results and love these studio photos.
Now I'm planning to make a Deviatnart and maybe a Modelkartei account.
Do you also have one ??
This shooting was mixed with Lolita and Gyaru (Himena inspired).
I really hope you like my new pictures <33.
And:

*hehe*okay here the photos.
Lolita:



 This outfit is from Maren <3333 Many thanks<33




 This outfit is from Charlotte. Many thanks <333

Gyaru:
 Tutuha <3 Himena chan inspired <3
 Charlotte and me <3 Lolita vs. Gyaru xD
 Himena chan inspired picture from Ageha <3
 Maren and me in Ma*rs <3
 Laura and me in Liz Lisa <3



And of course, finally many, many, many thanks to my lovely photographer, my honey Binh <3<3<33
Bye bye


kisses
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3<33

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home