About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New DreamV Hime clothes- Fight with the post! // Instagram

Hello princesses,

How are you ? I hope everything is okay ^^.
First I have to tell you that I probably don´t have internet for a while, sometimes it takes a bit until everything works out in a new apartment...
The women on the telephone from our new internet company told me that it can take a little time.
That means that I can´t blog in this time
ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ *nooooooooooooooooooo~*
But I will start blogging directly when I have my internet back. Cross your fingers that everything goes well and fast.
But I will update with my phone on my Facebook like page <--- click it *^*
And~ I have a offical Instagram account now.
You find it here <-- click me. But you can also find the link to my Instagram on the right side of my blog. So I would be really really really glad if you also follow me on Instagram *///////*
And of course I also will update pictures on my Instagram ^~^


So then finally some new DreamV items arrived this week.
Seriously finally. It was really a fight to get them... I orderd everything with Ems. After a few weeks (yes weeks because the post took forever) the beloved letter from the germany custom was in my mailbox *yeahhhhii~ not  (;¬д¬)*
Because I´m a bit in stress I decided to make the postage way. It works when you send the custom a mail with the bill of your ordered items. Then they send the package back to you and the postmen take the money for the custom on your housedoor.
Everything works and I updated everyday my trackingnumber. But then on the last Friday it says that they tried to bring me the package but some Address information was missing.
So I called the Call center and they told me someone will call me and make a new appointment with me.
The Person on the telephone couldn´t help me because she couldn´t see anything in the system (」゜ロ゜)」.
So I waited another few days for the call. Finally I get it and the person told me a totally wrong address.
And Serously WTF is this possible ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ?? and the letter from the custom arrived safe a few weeks before. And the custom used the Address from the package. I also checked the DreamV mails and it was the right Address + Our name was on our mailbox. I don´t know what was going on there but it made me really mad! (/゚Д゚)/
But on the next day was exactly the same. It said again wrong Address... So I had to call them again, and once again give them myAddress and phone number... I really don´t know...
Jesus what a fight..But then finally today everything arrived.
But here


Today's new buys


My new Mules in baby pink
Orginal Shop picture ^^

 My new Dress. I really love the print. In the print were not only Flower as I thought *^* but also Strawberries and Cherries *^*
Picture also from the Orginal DreamV shop
The print ♥(ノ´∀`)


Love,



SuiPrincess

Oh yeahh my hun and I took alomost every evening a walk. Yesterday he found this beautiful flower for me in the middle of a field.. Someone rip it and threw it away <.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home