About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Video: My secret about my huge hime gyaru hair


Hello princesses,

Finally a new video is done(●´∀`)ノ♡. This time I decided to make a Prisila half wig tutorial. A long time ago I planed on it and only made a picture Prisila half wig tutorial. Maybe you remember this? If not you can see it here <--♡ ♡ ♡
But a lot of you asked me for a video of my huge Hime hair. So here we go~~ (*ノ▽ノ)
My secret I used 5 half wigs \(///Σ///)\
Yeah it is kinda heavy but you get used to it ヾ(*´ー`)ノ
The color which I use is LIYE.
first the volume curlers; Name:VO-68, then I use my Twintails; Name:AC-80
and last I use a volume half wig; Name:VM-01.
You can buy all these halfwigs at Prisila but you have to use a shopping service for it because unfortunately they don´t ship worldwide ┗┐ヽ(′Д、`*)ノ┌┛
Or you can use Rakuten and there the shop called Moeri. they have also some of the Prisila collections and ship worldwide. 

Here you see the final result of my huge hair on some pictures^----^

 



But enough now finally to the video (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Today's huge hair video


Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home