About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sponsor review: Hime Castle Princessly iPhone Cases

Hello princesses,

I got two new items from my Sponsor Hime castle to review. Please also view their Facebook page.
You might remember  my older review post from Princess castle. If not please view it here. <-- ^---^
Hime castle ships worldwide and almost every Princess can find something there.
From clothes, to makeup and also iPhone cases they have everything for a Princess heart.
This time I reviewed two princessly iPhone Rose cases.
They were so cute I love them a lot. I got two times the same iPhone case one in pink and one in white.
I gave one of them to my best friend Yuki <3 So we had Twin iPhone cases <3<3<3

You find all the cute iPhone cases here under this button <3<3<3<3


Today's Sponsor items


Link: Here
Price: 18$
Available colors: Pink, Black, White and Transpartent (I reviewed white and pink)
Name: Yukiumi | Camellia Flower
I really really like these iPhone cases, there awesome and perfect for a Princess.
I love the huge rose and the small rhinestone details.  And the important thing it dosent bother you while you take pictures. The only thing which I noticed is that the roses are a bit heavy so it makes your phone a bit heavier xD...

They both came together <3<3<3

Here you can see the Details of the iPhone case. It is all over with Rhinestones <3 And has two big Roses ^^. I think it is a perfect Twin case for the best of Hime friends <3<3<3<3<3
Me with my new iPhone case <3<3<3 In a casual outfit ^^
And my friend Yuki with the white version of the iPhone case <3<3<3 It suits perfect to her Hime outfit right? Pic is from her Blog ^^

So please check Princess Castle out. It´s an awesome Hime shop ^ ^. I´m so in love <3<3<3
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home