About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Ina doll´s birthday Pizzahut and Frozen JoghurtInas// Princess Melody Hime outfit


Hello princesses,
How are you? I hope fine ^...^. I have a cold at the moment and feel not so good <<...
But my✿ Ina ✿celebrated her birthday this Thursday and my hun and me were invited so we went to her birthday ^^. I felt the whole day like s**t T^T... and you can see it on most pictures <<.
But I had still a lot of fun. (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)♡♡♡
We all went together to Pizza hut and Ina opend her presents there.
After that we ate together and Ina paid for everyone a drink (●´∀`)ノ♡♡♡♡♡~
Ina opened her presents ^.....^<3<3<3<3
Lötti and Clint <3<3<3
Ina and Yuki <3<3<3
Sweet Chrisi and Jessy <3<3<3
 
The whole group in front of Pizza hut ^...^ my hun took this picture of us ^^
Clint and I <3<3<3<3<3<3 I love you
After our stomachs were full we went together to the Düsseldorf Altstadt near were Yuki lives.
There is a really cute Frozen yogurt store and we want to eat there together. ^...^~ 
First when we arrived I was so full and seriously didn´t want to eat Frozen yogurt but then after I saw all these delicious Frozen yogurts (and Gosh I love Frozen yogurt) I changed my opinion and bought one for me and my husband together. And yoshh it was so goood~  (*/∇\*)
In front of the Frozen yogurt store we waited until everyone had their yogurt ^^
My love and me with our Frozen yogurt ^^
Inas, Chrisis and my Frozen yogurt
Yuki Chrisi and I <3<3<3<3

Yuki and I <3<3<3<3
And the birthday child and I ♡♡♡ Thank you for that awesome day ♡ ♡ ♡I LOVE YOU<3♡ ♡ ♡
When we arrived home from the birthday Ina sent me this picture and said thank you. It´s so cute right? Kiss you back ♡♡♡



Today's Princess Melody outfit


Hairbow, Babydoll, Skirt: Princess Melody
Shoes: La Pafait
Bag: My Melody vivitix
Small hairclip: My Melody- Sanrio
second pic made by Ina doll ^^


Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home