About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Hime Gyaru hat made by Maria// Casual outfits// radom princess stuff


Hello princesses,

How are you princesses? I hope you are all fine ^-----^<3<3
This week my new Hime Gyaru hat arrived. My friend Maria made it for me.
She is so talented and one of the best Lolitas in the world  *thats my opinion*.
She had a similar hat on the LBM this year and I fell in love with this hat so much. I never saw a more beautiful hat before and she made one for me *^* <3<3
I love, love, love this hat so much. I want to wear it to my Jesus Diamante dress or to my La Pafait dresses ^.....^v
*Picture is from her Blog- taken from B1nh*
This was her on the LBM, like an Angel *^* <3<3<3<3<3 

 My new Hime Hat:




Some deatils:



Today's casual outfits from my last week


Cardigan: Liz Lisa style
Shirt: Tally Weijl
Jeans: H&M
Mules: La Pafait

Dress: H&M
Belt: Ma*rs
Hat: Delyle Japan
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Shoes: Offbrand


 We also signed our contract for our new apartment finally. *yeahhh*
I think we will move in the beginning of June, so probably I will be kinda busy and wont really blog, but I will try my best ^^. On the day we signed the contract we went for an "unhealthy" breakfast to Mccafe ^..^
A white hot chocolate and a chocolate muffin for me; and a strawberry muffin and chocolate cake for my husband ^^
We looked casual for sign the contract x''D
Well, then on the same day Himena posted my Himena collage on her Blog.
I send it to her and she blogged it *^^^^^^^^*
That made my day <3 Serously I was so happy when I saw it,my husband covered my mouth because I screamed. Here you can see a screenshot ^-^

 Soo and at last Princess Sari asked me for an autograph (I also wanted one from her, and I hope it will arrive in the next days) so I send her one.
I´m glad it arrived safety ^^. She put it in a Hime deco frame. It looks soooo gorgeous *OO* <3<3 I love this frame so much. She made it also by herself.
I wish I was so talented >....<


Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home