About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My American Passport arrived// Friday in Colgone// Hime inspiration autographs

Hello princesses,

How are you? It´s weekend again You all have plans?
My plans are destroyed...I planned that my husband and I go to the Dokomi convention in Düsseldorf.
But we move soon so we are to busy, So we paint the walls again and pack our stuff <<...
This is how it looks at the moment xD
Well... But I have good news finally my American Passport arrived so that we can go back to America forever ^----^
I took a picture for you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Seriously? You belive that? It´s just a joke.
It´s not an orginal Passport it´s a Notebook. But I really like it xD.
I bought it on Friday in cologne for two Euro ^^. What a cheap Passport. 
We went to cologne because we had some stuff to do and after that we ate ice cream and walked around ^^.
I cuddle with a huge ice waffle xD
They looked so cute right?
Our Ice cream cups... Ice cream is my weak spot... I can´t resist it
(,,#゚Д゚)
A picture of my Love and me in a store (☆´3`)
In front of the Dome in cologne we saw these two guys. It´s amazing right? The upper one just hold himself on this small stem and that for a long time O.o
At the end we were hungry so we shared a giant pretzel  (*^3^)/~☆. Ice cream dosen´t really make me full.. I´m like a black hole and can eat endless ice cream xD
 A few days ago I also got a letter from my friend Sashi.
I was so so happy. She sent me a Himena card. It´s so funny it´s just a card from her but I was so so so so happy when it arrived. Thank you so so much sweetie <3<3<3<3.
She also send me a pair of lashes and some candy ヾ(*´∇`)ノ


 I got also new autographs for my collection. I wrote in a few posts before that I want to make in my new apartment a wall of my inspirations. 
So I asked my biggest inspirations for a signed picture. I can´t wait to put them all on my wall ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
and I also asked my three biggest japanese Hime girls for an autograph and they send me one.
A online one ^...^ I´m so happy <3. Of course I print them out. ^^
 My first one from ♡姫愛もも♡ I also posted for you my favorite pic her
 
Here is my favorite picture from her ^^

My second one is from Kuromitaaan, this is also direclty my favorite picture of her ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

But I also love this picture from her. She is so cute <3

And my third one is from Yoko chan <3o(≧▽≦)o

This is my favorite picture of Yoko chan <3<3<3<3<3



Today's outfit


Hairbow: La Pafait (small one: Popglitz)
Skirt: Princess Melody
Blouse: DreamV
Mules: Jesus Diamante
Bag: My Melody Vivitix

Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home