About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Hime Sui meets Lolita FanuxSiri in cologne

Hello princesses,
This week I met the cute cute cute Fanu and her husband. I´m a fan of her and her outfits.She wanted to visit cologne so we decided to meet here. Because right now I live still in cologne ^^. She always looks  super gorgeous,  and she is such a sweet and nice person.(*´・v・)My husband also fall in love with Fanu and her husband. He likes them a lot  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ. First we visited to cologne Dome. Fanu was never in cologne so she want to see the Dome. After that I showed her the shopping street and some other smaller streets in cologne. We went together to a cute cafe called "Törtchen Törtchen". Maybe you remember I was there on a Lolita meetup. ^^ It was a really nice day. Thank you so much for this ^^.
I´m looking forward to seeing her again on the Japanday in Düsseldorf this year  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))).
My hun and I <3<3<3<3<3
I really liked this part of the Dome. It´s the Floor but it looks awesome *^*.... So much detailed work !!
Inside the Cologne Dome

Fanu and I <3<3<3
Isn´t that cute??? Small Fanu in front of the huge Dome (●´∀`●)
this was my cake. We didn´t order together (Fanu and I) and we choose the same cake xD
Cake Camwhoring xD
My huns and my hot chocolate ^^
Awwww~~~ cute overload!! She laughed with her macaroon <3
xD next to her I look really derpy xD


Today's himekaji outfit


Long Pullover: H&M
Shoes: Offbrand
Bag: Vivitix My Melody
Hat, Necklace: Ebay
Bow*on hat*: Popglitz


Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home