About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

We painted the roses red...// first step to move// Flowers for me

Hello princesses,

This is just a really small update from our weekend...
We didn´t have a meet or anything (;▽;) because we had to make our first step to move in our new home. We painted our walls. o(>< )o
Maybe you remember from this post the walls. I really don´t like the green and red stripes so we wanted to make them more colorful. My mom and dad paid the colors for us  (´∇ノ`*)ノ (´∇ノ`*)ノ (´∇ノ`*)ノ
A movement is always kinda expensive so they helped us a lot with this. Thanks so so so so so so so ~ much for this.We love you.  (*/∇\*)
We decided to make our living room dark purple (it´s my husbands favorite color) and the bedroom Baby pink. So we now have a dark prince and a princess room  (*/∇\*)
Well the whole painting took around 7 hours..And well we were dead after that! Seriously dead (ノಠ益ಠ) But Ohh nooo! next week we have to paint again. The problem was the green stripes in my new princess room were to dark so we have to color another paint coat over it so that you can´t see it anymore.. <<....
Before we leave in the morning Church pose for me XD  Isn´t he cute? He looks like mufasa
The pink one is the number 21124 and the purple is the number 28015 ^^
Soo small paint buckets x''D
XD Brandon in action <3<3
Loool at the end there was more paint on me then on the walls I guess x'DDD
Here the first result ^^. I really,really, really like it ^^ And you?
 At the end we were so tired and hungry that we bought some food at a Chinese place.
We ate it together in the train on the way back ^^.

I like this pic a lot. We saw while we were eating a rainbow from train window ^^

Today's more or less outfit


Hat: Delyle
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Leggins: Calzedonia
Bag: Hello Kitty
 


On Sunday there was Mothersday ^^. I hope you all stay at your mom´s place or congratulate your mom ^^. Well or better this goes for the ones who had contact to their moms.
We spent that day with my mom, my stepdad and my uncle at my grandma + grandpa´s place.
We ate cake together and had a funny afternoon.  Before we went home my grandma gave me some purple and white flowers from her garden. They were one of my favorite Flowers. I lovveee their smell.
The name from this Flower in German is "Flieder"
The cake my grandma made this cake by herself ^^
My flowers and I <3<3<3<3<3
At the end my hun and I <3<3<3<3
 That´s all from my kinda boring weekend ^^.

Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home