About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Jessy´s sweet birthday// Gyaru overload

Hello princesses,


This Tuesday my friend Jessy celebrated her birthday.
Like every year we made an awesome BBQ in the garden of her grandparents. It was so much fun and a lot of awesome people were there *^*. 
Thank God the next day is holiday in Germany so that we could party a little longer together ^^. Of course we took some legendary pictures from that evening ^---^
Keiji´s and mine food *^* meeeeeeeeet <3<3<3
Keiji and I, I didn´t see him for a long time. I was so glad that he was there! It was awesome!
 We were a whole group of Gyaru or Gyaru inspired persons there.
So we decided to make some pictures in a Group.
Unfortunately not all persons were in the pictures. Yuki came a bit later, because she had to work longer and Jessy was kinda busy T.T
yeahh... Binh the photobomber
Keiji, Ina, me, Chrisi and Scarlet Penta<3<3
So awesome Ina and Scarlet both in Rokku <3<3<3<3
Scarlet ane me *°* I was so happy to meet her again <3 She is so friendly and an awesome Gyaru <3
Keiji and me try to make a picture... but more photobombers loooooool ...
DERP!!!!! >.........z.
My hun and me, I love you <3
All in dark ^..^So I kinda passed out in that group xD
just the girls ^^
When Yuki came I was so happy and hugged her. My hubby made this snapshot from us. It´s so cute.
The Birthday child and me <3<3<3<3<3<3
Looool Ina and me! I love this pic.
Yuki chan and me <3<3<3



Today's hime outfit


Dress: DreamV
Shoes, Hairbow: La Pafait
Bag:Liz lisa x My Melody
Item: Brand

 


Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home