About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Ageha´s, Liz Lisa x My Melody magazines // Princess Sari´s present//Coords

Hello princesses,
This week I finally went to the OCS in Düsseldorf to pick up my Agehas,
For months May and June. The problem is that the OCS is just open from Monday to Friday and I can´t come to Düsseldorf durring the week just on weekend or holiday <<.
But I´m glad I have my Ageha issues now ^^ <3 And there is a lot of Himena in it (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
 I made some pictures of Himena in this issue for you. She looks like always adorable *^*
Himena in Ageha May <3<3
Himena in Ageha June *^*
I also ordered the new Liz Lisa x My Melody magazine at the OCS and could finally pick it up.
There was a new My Melody x Liz Lisa bag in and the best.... Himena has the same one  ヽ(;▽;)ノ  It´s also sooo~ damn cute <3<3<3
Look at the My Melody room on the right~~ Awwww~~~
Here are also some pictures from that day in Düsseldorf when we picked the Ageha´s and the Liz Lisa x My Melody magazine up ^^. I just made some random pictures because it rained the whole day <.<

We also went together to Pizza hut for some desserts ^^ Cookie Dough with Strawberry ice cream...
...and Breadsticks *°* <3<3<3
We also saw this. It looks like a statue but it´s a real human. I think it´s awesome right? My husband sat there for a few minutes looking at her because at first he thought she was real haha <3
And my Hun and I <3
 And yeahhhh ~~my letter - autographs from Princess Sari arrived and she also made a present for me  (☆^ー^☆)I can´t belive it. It´s a My Melody Hime ring <3<3<3 I love it soo soo soo soo~ much, Thank you so much Sari chan <3<3<3 I put the autograph directly on my wall with my other ones *(*´∀`*)☆


And at the end I want to show you some outfits. One is really casual and normal and the other two are more into Gyaru and Hime ^^

Week´s first outfit


Hat: Delyle
Dress: Bershka
Necklace: Princess Melody
Shoes, Cardigan: Offbrand bought in Shinjuku

Week´s second outfit

Dress: Princess Melody
Cardigan: Btssb
Shoes: JD
Hairclip: My Melody


Week´s third outfit *very casual*

Shirt:Kult
Shoes: Antaina
Leggins: Calzedonia

Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home