About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Please follow me on Blogloving

Hello princesses,

Maybe some of you already know it already but Google readers will close on the 01 of July 2013 щ(ಥДಥщ) So you can´t follow my Blog and also other Blogs there anymore.  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻  
Read here <--- x'''D

Just in case you can follow me on Bloglovin ^^
That´s a good alternative to follow Blogs and you can sign in directly with your Facebook account (also without Facebook acount it´s possible.) ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
The good thing with Bloglovin you don´t lose your old Blogs you can directly import them from google readers with one click (´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)ノ〜♪
Here is my link where you can follow me:

SuiPrincess on Bloglovin <--- Follow me please







Small Tutorial "how to follow" and "how to import" xD



Click Follow to follow "Suiprincess"....

... it is really easy because you can sign in with Facebook or with an E.mail adress  ^^.. after you signed in...
... This pop up. so if you want you can import all your google readers Blogs with one click, if not you can skip it ^^
The import take a few min... I just had 189 Blogs ^^. It´s really easy...


Love,





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home