About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sponsor review: Candyholic// Cute Hime Gyaru accesorries

 Hello princesses,

Today I want to show you an awesome shop It´s called Candyholic and they sell a lot of cute japanese styled stuff. They sell really cute accessories for himes, lolita or other cute japanese fashion styles.
Their motto is always: Candyholic is a group of colourful creatives hellbend on making the world a brighter place.
Here you will find the Shop
Here you will find the Facebook page
Today I made a sponsor review for some of the Hime Gyaru products and I must say I love them.
They seriously look like you bought them directly from Japan *^* 。o♡
In the next few months they will get more and more items so keep looking in the store they will update it more and more ^------^v.
After the shop sent me the items they arrived after one day at my home *°* which is really fast they sent it out from UK and from Germany but they sell their stuff worldwide ♥(ノ´∀`)
Also the package was super cute with Rilakuma tape ^.....^...
...and when I opend it the items were in this super cute bag isn´t it cute <3<3<3<3<3<3

Today's Hime sposor items by Candyholic


Name: Rose Hime Elegant Headbow
Price: 30$
Link: here
My opinion: I love this elegant simple but cute headbow. But it is extra for me 2cm bigger than the normal one, because I love huge bows ^-----------------------^v
I think you can wear it to almost every Hime gyaru outfit which if perfect. 
I Especially love the details, like the small strass stones on the Rose. 
The Quality is also really really good and its really easy to fix this hairbow in your hair. 
*Picture from the internet shop*


Name: Rose My Melody hair clip (preview)
Price: /
Link: /
My opinion: The shop made this hairclip extra for me it is not in the store right now. Because I love My Melody so much there is extra a My Melody on the top  (●♡∀♡) I love this clip so much it is super super cute. You also can fix it really easy in your hair and it holds perfectly.


Worn pictures of the items by SuiPrincess

 

 

 

 

 

 

And what do you think? I really really love these Hime Gyaru accessories and I will keep looking and wait for more items in the shop. ^------^. It´s awesome that we finally have some Hime accessorie shops in Europe  (´ ▽`).。o♡ So don´t forget to visit Candyholic ^^
I also want to show you at the end this cute RoseHime Kuma chan Keychain. They also sell it in the shop.


Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home