About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Asu´s birthday in düsseldorf // Himegyaru outfit and of course picture heavy

Hello princesses,
This weekend my friend♡ Nadine aka Asu aka Candy kittenz ♡celebrated her birthday and I was invited. *^* We all met at the Relax in Düsseldorf. ^^
Nadine opened her presents and ordered a huge cake for the whole group.
The cake looks awesome and tasted soo sooo~ good. It was a starwberry cake *^* <3
I think all or almost everyone drank a japanese cream soda ^^ because in my opinion it is the best drink you can order there (●´∀`)ノ♡ (●´∀`)ノ♡ (●´∀`)ノ♡
Asu opend her presents ^--------^<3<3<3 I´m glad she was so happy about all that cute stuff she got
hun´s and my cream soda. ^^
Yuki chan and me <3<3<3 *Nadine took this pic*
And the f******* awesome birthday cake <3<3<3<3<3
 After we ate and drunk together we went to the Takagi bookstore to look a little bit.
Our beloved OCS is closed so we can´t take nice Purikura memory´s but well life still goes on *dramatic mode* x'''D
After that we went to a small Park in Düsseldorf called "Hofgarten! And took some pictures together there ^^
At the Takagi bookstore I found this makeup Ageha with Himena inside...
...and this super cute My Melody bento box *nose bleed*
 And here our pictures we took there:
The whole group: Jewel Doll, Miri, Candy kittenz, me and Yuki
Yuki and me <3<3<3
Nadine and I <3<3<3
Jewel Doll and I <3<3<3
Miri and I <3<3<3
My hun and I <3<3<3
And my friend Mel and I <3<3<3<3 Luv u<3<3

After we finished that Nadine and some other of her guests went into the cinema and My hun, Yuki and I went to Yuki´s place.
Yuki cooked Ramen for us. It was really really good <3<3<3 *I want it right now please T^T*
Ramen made by Princess Yuki <3<3<3<3<3
I also got a new My Melody charm from Yuki and put it on my phone, it´s giant but I love it *^*

Today's Hime outfit

Dress: DreamV
Shoes+ Bag: La Pafait
Necklace: Ebay
Hairbow´s: Candyholic

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home