About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Japanday in Düsseldorf 2013 Part 2// Gyaru meet up

Hello princesses,


This is my Part 2 about my Japanday 2013. For the ones who missed Part 1 here you go.
Soo~ after I dressed up completly Jessy, Chrisi, my hun and I went to a restaurant and ate together. The Restaurant was called "El Paso".Orginally we wanted to eat japanese but it was so damn full. and we don´t want to wait 2 hours until we can eat. But El Paso is a really nice restaurant and the food is really good, big servings and it is not expensive (。・ω・。)ノ♡
(。・ω・。)ノ♡ Jessy with her food
huns and my food ^.....^ (I had the noodles ^^)
Chrisi paid her food with the new 5 Eur Bill. We have in Germany brand new 5 Eur Bills with a new design. So I must take a picture of this. It´s the first time I saw a new one. The new one is the under one. It´s bigger and thicker then the old one ^^
After we were full we went to the Rhine to meet more of our friends.
It was so full that it was really hard to find them (」゚ペ)」 plus as I said in Part one it was cold and rainy and super windy... but we did it! *yosh xD*
On the way to the Rhine we saw this and watched it a bit ^^
Nina and I (●´∀`●)

Asu and I (●´∀`●)

I also met Tina again ^...^She looked like always super cute <3<3<3 I was really happy to see her <3<3<3
We also made a small shooting there. Jessy had a new camera and shot a bit.
And a Photographer asked me for a small shooting. I can´t wait until I have the pictures. I hope they look good. ^^.
My hun took this pic while the shooting.. You can see how windy it is O.o
 Finished pictures, taken by Jessy




At 7pm was a small Gyaru meet at the Rhine and we just wanted to say "hello".
A lot of Gals were there like Alina Henning, Kitai, Yaya, Jojo, Jessica and so on.. so it was really nice to see them all.

The whole city was really really really really full. We went to a small Starbucks cafe to warm us up before the Gyaru meet up. We took this picture on the way. ^^
this was on the way to the Gyaru meetup ^^. My hun took this snapshot of me <3
I met Jessica again on the meet <3<3<3<3
Yaya Aiko and I <3




Jojo and I <3<3<3
Me, Clint and Ina <3<3<3<3 Cuddling to make us warm xD
That was my Japanday 2013 ^^. I hope you like reading my posts about it <3
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home