About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Twin Hime Gyaru Princess Melody outfit // Picknick @the Rhine

Hello princesses,
Finally finally it is really warm here in Germany. When you see my older posts we always have to wear a jacket in the past weeks here. but this weekend it was finally warm. On Saturday I met my friends Ina, Yuki and Lana together with my husband in Düsseldorf. We made a small Picnic at the Rhine.
Seriously we planned a longer time to make something like this, but always something came that we had to replace the date xD.
But this weekend was perfect sunny weather we did it. Everyone brought something.
But the best finally Yuki and I could make a Twin Princess Melody outfit.  (´∇ノ`*)ノ
We had a twin Outfit in he past maybe you remember this?
We took a lot of pictures so I want to show you them  (^~^)
All together <3
The food~
Ina and Yuki together looking something on the phone ^^
Here you see the Rhine, it was a nice view from our place <3
I cuddle with my Ina <3<3<3<3<3<3<3  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


and here comes the Twinz  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆....
I look kinda sulking here xD but I still like this picture

After we ate together we went back to Yuki and Lana´s place....
We talked and watched Tv. Yuki and I planned so long on this Twin Outfit so we decided to make some more pictures in it (●´∀`●). So we made a small *iPhone* Shooting in Yuki´s Princess/Bedroom.
Here the results:

Princesses back to back <3







Today's Princess Melody x My Melody outfit


Dress, Skirt, Necklace: Princess Melody
Bag: Liz Lisa x My Melody
Shoes: La Pafait
Item: Brand


Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home