About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Breakfast with my hubby// Friday night with Yuki in the Cinema

Hello princesses,

Finally it´s friday again ^^. This Friday I went after work with my husband to a small cafe in Wuppertal. I was in this cafe before with my parents and I like it a lot. Its really cute and the food is really delicious.
We ate late breakfast together and went a bit shopping for both of us.
I try to spend a lot of time with my hubby, because we both work and can´t see so much (((p(>o<)q)))
The reason why is because we have diffrent shifts. When I come home from work we see around 3 hours and then he has normally to work until 2am (,,#゚Д゚)
In the cafe <3<3<3<3 Babe and I
The food. It was so much. We coun´t ate all so we bought the rest home ^...^''
Möööööööööööööööööööööp ~~ (*^▽^*)
While we were shopping I found a store which sells Iron fist stuff.
I love this brand a lot. It´s so cool! They had the pink Zombie bag and the matching shoes.
Isn´t it awesome *^* <3 I bought the bag for me <3  (´ω`★)

Later in the evening I met my cute Yuki and Lana and some good friends of them. (☆^O^☆)
We all went together to Naniwa to ate Dinner together. I choose this time Shoju Ramen with an Egg.
It was so delicious. I love Ramen so much. Orginally I wanted to eat Udon, but I didn´t see it on the menu. Maybe I was just blind ^^''
Yuki took pics ^^. I´m such a paparazzi x'D



Yuki and I <333
Derpi~~
Liz Lisa, Hime x Romantic <3<3<3 (´∇ノ`*)ノ
Here a picture of my Ramen. They were so so so good
 After that we all went together to the cinema directly at the central station.
We watched the movie "World War Z" with Brad Pitt. It´s a new Zombie movie.
And I think it was really good and really exciting. (ノ´ー`)ノ

Today's Himekaji outfit


Ruffle Pants, Babydoll, Coat: Liz Lisa
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Hat: H&M, decorated by me
Necklace:Princess Melody


That´s it for today  (^~^)
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home