About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New items // Sunday meet friends and family~ new Prisila half wig

Hello princesses,

I totally forgot to post my newest buys for you here. I got some new items  (★^O^★).
They are all second hand so I´m really happy that I get them +
First my new La Pafait dress. I bought it from Yuki because she was not that happy with the dress.
I´m so happy seriously. I´ve wanted it since I saw it for the first time. ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Himena-chan has the same one. And also a lot of my favorite Himes have this Pullover.
Yuki made this picture. Isnt´it cute?
Then I bought a dress from Chrisi because it didn´t fit her.
It´s sooo sooo cute. I love this design I have a similar one like this but I´m so happy about this dress.
And at last I bought a Jesus Diamante T-shirt from Lötti.
I love this shirt ever since I saw it the first time on her. It´s so Princessly and perfect for a more casual outfit.   (´∇ノ`*)ノ Kawaiiiii~

Well, on Sunday I had two dates on one day xD. First I met Clint, Ina and Lötti in Düsseldorf.
But hun and I came to late. Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ The reason was because we took the wrong train.
At our new station on the automated train board it said our train arrives at the normal time. Then a train was coming at our platform, and we thought it was ours (bec of the automated train board, it said next train is ours). So we went into that train but from our seats we could´t see the board anymore... The train also left the station at the right time. Exactly the same time when our train should have left. So I didn´t pay attention... that was the mistake. And after a few stations we saw we were in the wrong train <..< Nice job right x'''D? 
We still made it, just one hour too late though...
We then met my friends in the city and went together to cafe Ten Ten in Düsseldorf, Ina and I wanted to try the frozen Matcha Latte there ( ̄ー ̄)
My opinion was it´s awesome. I think it´s a lot better then the ones at Starbucks. And almost the same price. Í think the one at Starbucks is to sweet for a Matcha but thats just my opinion. But our Opinions were diffrent also some of our group didn´t like it so you should try it out ^~^
The delicious Matcha




Clint and Lötti <3<3<3
And my Sweet Ina <3<3<3<3
Here I made a Group pic of us ^.....^<3<3
Clint&Clint <3 。◕‿◕。
 As I wrote before we had two dates. After the meet we went to my parents place because they made a BBQ.
I love BBQ´s so much and my mom made a small one. My sisters, Grandparents and my parents were there!!  *(*´∀`*)☆ I was really glad that they invited my husband and I.
Seriously I ate so much I almost couldn´t walk home my hunny carried me home XD. Good that our new home is really close to my parents place!  (´ω`★)
My sister Maddy and I <3<3<3
My fooood!!! Gosh can I pls have more? T^T
I took this sweet pic of my mom and dad. Isn´t that cute? <3<3<3<3



Today's outfit


Dress+ Hairbow: Ma*rs
Mules: Jesus Diamante 
Bag: Liz Lisa x My Melody

 

 

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home