About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Awesome Day with my AWESOME Friends// La pafait Hime Gyaru outfit

Hello Princesses,
This Saturday I met my friends Yuki, Ina and Chrisi in Düsseldorf.
My hubby wasn´t with me because he started working here in Germany. I´m really glad that everything works out and he found a job so fast. But of course it was weird without him and I missed my babe.
But my awesome friends brought me so many times to laugh that it was ok ^.....^
We all went first to the cafe TenTen in Düsseldorf. There the most of us ordered Matcha *^*
Goshhh I love the Frozen Matcha there so much! I can drink it every, everyday!
After that we stroll thorough the city and some stores. We want to look for Monster High Dolls x''D
And omg I found finally a Draculaura which I really want. But I didnt buy it. I have some other things to do so I saved this money ^^
My Matcha together with my new My Melody bag *^*
Woooaaa Chrisi showed me there is a Barbie collection from the Brand "Nicci". Its so cute. We only found the dolphin but they still have a collection with the white kitty from Barbie *^*
And I found these cuties also from "Nicci". I think they look like my hubby and me *^* <3<3<3<3
Isn´t she adorable? I wanttttttt~
Yuki, Me, Ina <3<3<3<3
Chrisi and I <3<3<3<3
 After that we wanted to eat Frozen yogurt! Seriously in Düsseldorf they have the best Frozen Yogurt I´ve ever ate! It´s sooo soo delicious. We also wanted to make some pictures from that day ^...^.
Unfortunately we have no full group picture T^T''
Ina and Chrisi ordered  FY ^^ <3<3<3<3
Yuki´s and my FY. Unfortunately I want to make a pic but she already ate the top of her FY X''''D

A shadow pic. Yuki had that cute idea ^-----^ ♥~(‘▽^人)
Chrisi and Yuki in a Ma*rs Twin outfit ^...^ And me in Hime ♥~(‘▽^人)

My cute Ina and me ♡♡♡♡♡ Isn´t Ina adorable? I f*****g love her style! (●♡∀♡)
Derp~~~~~ x'''''''''''''''''D
My Yuki and I. We made this picture but...
....Look what happend after that x''D I love you so much (●´∀`)ノ♡
 That´s it for today. Thanks so much for this awesome day. ♡♡♡♡♡



Today's outfit


Dress, Bow: La Pafait
Shoes: Offbrand
Small Bag: My Melo
Big Bag: Jesus Diamante


Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home