About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Hime Gyaru items// Small Radio Interview//New Autograph

Hello princesses,

I bought some new Hime items again. This time I bought some stuff from my friend Yuki chan.
I really love all the stuff which I bought. I sold a lot of stuff to buy all this  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))).
Yuki said she is really happy that some of her stuff is still around her, that made me really happy.
So here my new stuff:
La Pafait Necklace *^* I love this one so much, Himena has the same one  (´∇ノ`*)ノ....
...And the matching Bracelet to the necklace  (´∇ノ`*)ノ
La Pafait Pon Pon necklace ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Princess Melody Op, I have a similar one but only because I didn´t get this one when it came out. I sat for 2 hours in front of the PC but I didn´t get it. So I ordered the other one. I´m so happy I have this dress now *^*

Here you see both Dresses in detail and the difference ^^.
Then I also got a "new" old Ageha from August 2009, I was looking for this Ageha for almost a year. I´m glad it´s mine now *^*

There are two pic of Himena and also one ofRirika *^* <3<3<3<3

I´m still looking for two other Koakuma Ageha issues. Maybe you can help me
(;へ:)and one of you sell one of them to me...
I´m looking for the issue December and July 2009
And a new Autograph arrived for my fan wall (☆^O^☆). Thanks soo sooo much to Brilliant Hime.

Here you see my inspiration wall *^*
 Well, I also had a small Interview with a Radio station from Germany. I don´t want to write all the details I want to keep it a secret until the report is out. But I will post it here on my Blog.
Here some "Behind the scenes" Pictures for you.

 And some last things. Last Sunday was Himena chan´s Birthday.
I made a small Birthday collage from her and she blogged it  (ノ´ー`)ノ. It made me so happy. *Fan mode on*
A screen shot from her Blog ^^

 And here at the end two Random pictures from me (;゙°´ω°´) <3 That´s it from me today.
Thanks so much for reading. I hope I see you again (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
My complete Princess Melody collection. I wanted to make a pic of it. It looks so gorgeous *^* <3<3<3<3<3<3
My Love and I. I love these pictures. We made them in the morning. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home