About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Frozen Yogurt day with my friends// Matcha Latte with Ina

Hello princesses,

This week we had a small meet with my friends Yuki, Ina, Chrisi, Jessy + Partners ^^.
We all met at Yuki´s palce to make a game day ^^.
But before my Hunny and I went to Yuki´s apartment we met Ina in Düsseldorf a little ealier.
The reason was because we wanted to drink Matcha frappuccino. Finally~ we have Matcha frappuccino here. But just for a temporary time <...< I love Matcha frappuccino so much, I also drank it in japan.
But I think here in Germany it is a little sweeter then in Japan but still awesome.
Ina the Matcha Bomber XD
 On the way to Yuki we met my sisters and talked a little to them. Ina also wanted a Bubble Tea so we stopped there too. In the BBQ store a Blog reader came to me and we spoke a little. She was so cute and asked for a picture *^*
My sisters and I ~ <3
XD this was in the BBQ store. Hun and Ina ^^
Aww~~~ and my cute reader and I. I really like her My little Pony pullover *^*
When we arrived at Yuki´s place we had a lot of fun <3. We talked and laughed a lot + we ate muffins. Yuki made them by herself and they were pink with Glitter. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Ina and I also looked at Yuki´s awesome wardrobe (Ina also tried something on xD). It was so much fun. Our friend Jessy also made some really cute pictures of us. As I said she has a new camera and she wanted to practice with this ^^.
The muffins  (@ーεー@)
Aww~ I found Himena on Yukis wall *^* *Fanmode on* 


Ina with Yuki´s clothes. She looks so cute right? Hime Ina Doll XD
Yuki hun and I  (@ーεー@)

Awww~~
Of course we also played games. But not me. I´m not a game person seriously <....< and my Hunny in the backround lool look at his face he looks like the evil dead girl. xD
x''''D my hun with a ribbon on his feet


Later we decided to eat Frozen Yogurt together, because next to Yuki´s place is the best Frozen yogurt store I´ve ever seen. I love the FY there soo soo much.

 




Today's outfit


Hairbow+ Choker: La Pafait
Dress, mules: DreamV
Coat+ Bag: Liz Lisa
 

 

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home