About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Our new Apartment almost done ~ New Princess~ My Melody room

Hello princesses,

Finally I can show you new pictures from our new home. Everything is almost in the right place and I would say my "Princess room" is finished.We made a Princess and a rocking room. But the room from my hubby (the rocking) is not finished yet, the reason is we dont have so much decoration for this room yet. But we already painted the walls dark purple, purple it his favorite color. He is also a big Anime fan so he wants the Anime figures in his room, but of course not all of them XD only the ones he likes(---> the sexy ones X'''''D). The purple wall color is really dark so we decided together to use white and black furniture. I think if we used only black ones as he wanted it, it would be too dark and depressing. 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
But we still work on the room. Next month we will order a lot more decoration and a skull head carpet.
So here some pictures of our new home. It´s a lot smaler then the other one but I like it. It is really comfortable and cute. So~ What do you think about it?
Before you come in our Apartment we have a small room for shoes. Its awesome. It reminds me of japanese houses with a room for shoes, to change them *^*~ Of course a Monster High poster to make it more comfortable. I´m glad my hun likes it ^^
The kitchen, its still in progress...
But I like that the kitchen is kinda big ^....^. We plan on a yellow kitchen. But not directly. ^...^And of course some more cupboards...
Our small bathroom <3
The living room, all in purple thats hun´s favorite color. He chose what comes in his room. I like it ^.^ But its to purple for me but I´m glad my husband likes it a lot <3<3<3... It´s still in progress though
Black roses and purple flowers and skull heads on the tablecloth

The NEW Princess room




The Himena Corner *^*

My dresser <3<3<3
My Alpacas and Fanarts *^* <3
My Shoes *°*
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home