About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New items: La Pafait & My Melody, Ageha ~ Offbrand Hime dress decorated by me //Two casual Outfits


Hello Princesses,

Today I want to show you my newest items which I bought.
Finally new packages arrived ♥~(‘▽^人)
It´s a lot of new Princess stuff. I totally forgot to post it so I will pack all my new stuff now in one Blogpost.
First I want to show you my new My Melody Floating ring and my new My Melody Bag.
I always wanted a My Melody Floating ring  (´ ▽`).。o♡. And the Bag is so cute. It also has a light switch button, If you push it My Melo´s cheeks were lighting and a song: "Twinkle little star" is playing.
It´s chou kawaii~ ♡♡♡

Then I bought a Dress from my cute Sian. It´s from La Pafait and I love this dress so much.
Isn´t it cute? (人´∀`*)

And then my newest package from Japan also arrived. I used a new shopping service. Her name is Alaska Ukai and I´m really really happy with her service. Yuki wrote a complete review. Here you can read it. (。’▽’。)♡
I ordered with Alaska´s help a new La Pafait dress and a My Melody towel dress
The La Pafait one. Its so so so so so beautiful  (●´□`)♡
And the My Mero Towel dress
My shower outfit with My Melo (。・ω・。)ノ♡
 Then my new Ageha July 2013 ^....^<3 + my Himena in Ageha collage
Inspiring pictures of this Ageha and the Ageha Cover on the right ^....^
Himena in Ageha July 2013 ^^.
 I also found a super cute dress in a store in Wuppertal. it Reminded me totally of a La Pafait dress. 
I think it is super cute. I pimped it a bit with small bows on the bottom *skirt part*, and with a bigger bow at the upper part. I really like the result so it looks more princessly ^......^. What do you think?


Here I show you the dress from La Pafait which reminds me of that dress a little ^....^
Himena wore it 2011 ^^. Pic is from her Blog
I also bought me a new Lipstick which I want to show you. 
I found it at Müller here in Wuppertal. And it´s from Daniela Katzenberger. 
She is a german "star" and has her own TV show. I really like her. Maybe you remember this from an older post. I also bought a shirt, a book and some other stuff from her ^^''

And last my husband had also a small present for me. He bought me a small kitty charm. It´s so damn cute. I was so happy when he gave it to me (。’▽’。)♡. And I directly put it on my bracelet which I always wear from my friend Clint <3


Today's 1st casual leopard outfit outfit


Leggins: Calzedonia
Mini Dress: TaoBao




Today's 2nd casual outfit outfit

Leggins: Calzedonia
Shirt: Mango
Shoes: Offbrand from Japan
Bag: La Pafait


Love,


SuiPrincess

X''D A Random pic of me at my work ^.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home