About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Dakota Rose ~Himena Autograph // Casual outfits// Blogreader present Hime Chibi

Hello princesses,
How are you all? I hope fine. I have some small and random updates.
I´m actually waiting for some packages. I hate waiting 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。. Every, single Day I run to the mailbox and look. Today a super cute Fanpresent from my Reader Renoyuki arrived. It made me so so so happy (●´∀`)ノ♡
She made a Himegyaru ~ Sui~ Chibi charm for me. Thank you so so so much I love it so much.


And omg I got an autograph from Dakota Rose. I can´t belive it.  (´ ▽`).。o♡
I never thought she would send me one. I know she has a lot of haters, but I love her still, Alot. And she is one of my inspirations (*ノ▽ノ). And I really want to buy her book, so lets see if I can get it somewhere ^^. Has someone seen it for sale anywhere?
I also got another Himena "online" Autogtaph from my idol Himena ♡^▽^♡
I printed it out for my "inspiration wall". 
 She is so so cute, right?. I wrote a bit with her and she also told me that new Princess Melody stuff will come out this month. I can´t wait because I really want to order a dress from the new collection.
I hope I get it. 
This is my new Dream dress.It´s so beautiful ♥~(‘▽^人)


Week´s Pictures and Outfits


I ate Ice cream with my hubby this week. It was so delicious
And a picture of us. I really like this one ♥~(‘▽^人) It was on the ice cream day ^^
On the other day we went together to Düsseldorf to pick up my new Ageha ^^. And we went to Ten Ten for a Frozen Matcha Latte ^^ ~~ BREAKFAST and...
A cuddle Pic of us<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Matcha Latte *^*
Here my new Ageha +...
..Best of Himena in the newest Ageha xD
And at the End: Buffy the Vampire Slayer comes here in the TV. I´m so happy!! My Childhood *^* Spike!!!!!



Dress: Hell Bunny
Bag: Iron Fist
Shoes: Antaina
Cardigan: Btssb


Himena casual inspired Outfit again *^*
Dress:Offbrand *bought in Wuppertal*
Bag: My Mero
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Cardigan: Kult


Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home