About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

BBQ with my friends// Strawberry slippers and La Pafait Outfit

Hello princesses,

This Saturday I met my friends Ina, Chrisi and Yuki in Krefeld. We all met at Ina´s place.
I really love Ina´s apartment it´s so comfortable, And you can find so many intersting things, for example she has awesome, awesome Shoes and 4 super super super cute Rats!!! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
First we all sat together in her Garden enjoyed the sun and had a small BBQ.  (⌒▽⌒)☆
It was so relaxing. After the BBQ we went into Ina´s apartment and Ina and Yuki showed us all pictures from the Kawaii weekend, which they visited last weekend.
The pictures and videos were fasinating, and both Ina and Yuki looked so stunning (I was also honored because Yuki wore my hat at this big meet  *(*´∀`*)☆ ).  I wish I was there with them.

My food *^*, yes I love ketchup and put it over everything xD
Ina and I <33 Posing xD

Yuki and I ^^
Chrisi and I
posing with a plush rat *^*
We check all the pictures from the kawaii weekend *^*
 Later I met my Love at the central station in Düsseldorf so I took an ealier train. (Ina brought me to her train station *^*) I was so happy to spend the rest of the evening with my hubby.
We enjoyed our time and watched A movie together at home.
My Babe and I in the train, we bought a Milkshake <3


Today's La Pafait outfit






 Yuki also brought me my new Strawberry slippers which I bought. I love them so so so so so so much.
Thank you so much Danchelle. I had the same ones a while ago, but I lost one of them. So I´m really happy I have them again ^^.

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home