About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Short Sunday with Yuki and Sashi ~ Hime Gyaru Maxi dress// Fanpackage// new iPhone

Hello princesses,
This Sunday we prearranged a BBQ with all my friends. But when I woke up in the morning I felt so nauseous and extremly dizzy. But I thought it would go away. So my hubby and I decided to eat Breakfast together and then I refined my outfit. But it didn´t get any better T^T.So for the BBQ I was the person who conveyed the meat + I wanted to lend Yuki chan something for next weekend so we departed to Düsseldorf regardless ^^. It was a really short meet, because I went home really fast, and that was good. ^^" ~ no details.  (⊙﹏⊙✿)
But I met my cuties Yuki and Sashi and that was awesome ^^. Both of them looked adorable like always, but look.We took some random pics together  (*´∀`*).

My Love and I. He always compels butterflies in my stomach (*ノωノ)


My Yuki and me (ノ)´∀`(ヾ), isn´t she cute? I love that dress on her!
\(//∇//)\Yuki made this pic
... snapshot with our milkshakes xD
(ノ)´∀`(ヾ)the King...
...and the princesses( ノ)´∀`(ヾ)
Sashi and me (*ノ▽ノ) 


Today's Himegyaru Maxi dress outfit


Maxidress: dreamV
Shoes: La Pafait
Hat: Offbrand




During the week~

Also a super cute Fan package had arrived this week.
It made me so happy. Thanks so so so much to Kaisa chan (。・ω・。)ノ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
She sent me so much cute things. I´m totally in love with it. And of course I will send you an autograph hun ♡
Also a package from the cute Sian arrived  (*´▽`*). I had bought from her the One Spo cat hat.
I had it a while ago, maybe you can remember it on old pictures, but then I sold it. I don´t know why. xD and of course now I want it back <...<, that´s me xD. So I bought it from Sian chan.
Together with a old Ageha. (●´∀`)ノ♡
She also gave me a lot of Hime hairbows for free. Thanks sooo sooo much  (*´▽`*) I love them a lot.
My new stuff....
Himena is in this issue  (*´▽`*)
And omg I have finally my new iPhone 5. I wanted it for so long and I don´t want the 5s, because I guess my husband will buy it when it comes out. ^^`` And I think we don´t need the same phone twice..
I´m so so happy with my new iphone I love the quality of the pictures so much *°*
Of course I directly ordered a new case from MyMero hopefully it will arrive soon



 And I printed some new photos out for my walls.  (*´▽`*)
Hun and me  (´ ▽`).。o♡
Nana chan  (´ ▽`).。o♡
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home