About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Lazy Princess Gal days// French festival

Hello princesses,
how was/ is your weekend? I hope fine (´∇ノ`*)ノ. I had a great weekend. Its started on Friday. I met my younger sister Maddy in Wuppertal. We drank Bubble Tea together in a really cute Bubble Tea store.
There they have awesome Bubble Tea creations, unfortunately the store will be closed after this montヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
The Bubble Tea which I choose was called "Batman". And the Bubbles looked like little stars (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

My Bubble Tea with star bubbles




Our new Coke cans. They only had it with Boyfriend and Girlgriend. So I edited Husband and Wife ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Today's ''boring''outfit




And on Saturday I met Fraziska in Düsseldorf. It was a lot fun.
We went together to the Relax cafe and ate Cake and drank Coke Zero. It was so warm that we could sit outside. The cake at the Relax is so delicious. Seriously I never had such great cake before.
She ate a Raspberry Macaron which was also really really good (She let me taste it *^*).
After that we strolled a bit through the city and went to some stores ^^
At the relax  (*´・v・) they look awesome right?
We found these Panda hats XD. They were so cute ^^

A Derp Picture of us ^^.
I found such a cute Babydoll @NewYorker but I didn´t buy it. And Franzi found these super cute pants *^*
 We also went together to the Rhine, there was a french festival where you could buy French Nougat, Cheeses, Salami or other stuff. The best was you could try a lot food free! So we tried Salami from a deer, wild boar, dullard and kangaroo. The best was from the wild boar.
It was really nice. Franzi told me that there are often festivals at the Rhine I didn´t know that.
So I will check it out more often now.

The Salami  (⌒▽⌒)☆
French Marmelade I really like the Glases *^*
 Later I met my husband at the central station he picked me up there. And we took some random pics in the Train lool.
Creeeeeppppyyy



Today's creepyyeha and Himena inspired outfit




 Ohhhh Yeahhh look what Okashi aka Ninoshka sent to me \(*T▽T*)/

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home