About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

AQUA Zoo~ Northpark // BBQ with my family// heavy pic spam!


Hello princesses,

This Saturday my hun has his saturday off. What a nice weekend. Seriously ^....^.
The weather was so nice and so warm that was awesome. We were invited to a BBQ from my uncle. He had his birthday last week and celebrated it on saturday.
So we went there together with my mom, dad and sister to my uncles place. But before we went to my family we went to Düsseldorf to the Aqua Zoo. I wasn´t there for forever!!! + there is directly the north park were we could sit a little.^^
Hun was so suprised and played with the penguins, he never was in a zoo before. O.o
Definaltely my favorite Pic from that day. Sui and the Shark ^^
A Baby Seastar *^*
And a Alligator *^*
Looool this fish was hilarious!!!
Sui the Mermaid xD
 
 
After that I showed my hubby a little of the northpark. We sat there a bit on a blanket, ate some sweets and enjoyed the sun. I love this Park so much. Especially the Japanese Garden. So we also took some pictures.
Or better Brandon took them *^*
Pool Party? x''''''D

Lost in the trees XD
Water ice *^* its so good and refreshing
 And here some pictures where I met my family. We didn´t take to many because I guess thats kinda boring for you ^~^. But The BBQ was awesome. As always my aunt and uncle put so much effort in it.
I really enjoy the time with my family. We laughed so hard and I´m so glad that Brandon feels really, really comfortable with my family <3
Lara Croft, isn´t she awesome ?? Its a awesome statue my husband wants her too XD
My uncle on the Grill. The Grillmaster ^^
My food ^^. I decorate my pudding XD
Cuddle with my Love <3<3<3 And my sister in the Background Thihihihi. <3




Today's Princess "Princess Melody"outfit


Dress: Princess Melody
Shoes: DreamV
Hairbow, Necklace: La Pafait
Bag: Mai Mero



Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home